Thursday, June 23, 2011

ISMFOF


New I Set My Friends On Fire has been blowing up, but I've been hearing plenty of different views on this album. Astral Rejection is nothing like ISMFOF's first album. There are hardly any natural instruments in the album and the drums are completely programmed. The transitions that should lead into different parts of the songs are missing, absolutely no transitions at all. The synth breaks are not as catchy as they use to be, now they are more experimental then tradition sounds. Though the album does still keep ISMFOF's original sound, the new styles they add in can either make you love this album or hate it. I personally love this album because it is so different and very noise filled. I am very curious as to how they are performing this album live though.

No comments:

Post a Comment