Friday, July 1, 2011

Summer '11


I thought leaving my house would be easier than this, but in reality it just sucks. I wont be moving far from my friends, least not until August. Since I'll be living with one of my best friends everything will be fine. In August when I leave for school, thats when things will suck. Sure I want to go, but then again I dont want to leave my friends and my music career behind. Of course I'm going to school for music, I just wish I could take all my friends with me.I thought that hopefully after going to Brookdale CC I would be on tour or having a lot more shows, But everything has gone on a holt because of certain line up changes and style changes. Whatever its only 40 min. away and I do have a car, not like I cant ever practice or play shows. Its only for two years anyway, shouldn't be so bad. But July 4th is the last event ever in my house. It's going to be so sad to leave but its a night that needs to be remembered. I guess thats just how life rolls in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment