Thursday, February 3, 2011

Novel American


As everyone knows Ex-Paramore members, Josh Farro (guitar) and his brother Zac (drums), had left Paramore for personal reasons. What you may not know is what their future plans were. Josh announced he has started a new band called Novel American which he says is influenced by Radiohead and Jimmy Eat World. The new band consists of friends from highschool, former members of Cecil Adora. Novel American is said to be recording an EP and playing local shows in Nashville. Josh says he just wants to put the drama from Paramore behind him. "I don’t think it’s wrong to disagree with someone, so, um, yeah, I just wish them the best in the future, and I really don’t want to make it this huge drama thing, because then it becomes this huge war, and I don’t want to dwell on that. I’m more excited about the future and this new band.” (AP/Brokenoise)

No comments:

Post a Comment