Thursday, February 3, 2011

...That's What Life's All About


Thinking back to this summer really makes me miss The Number 12 Looks Like You. They have such a unique style and really stressed NJ Mathcore. News about them coming out with a another live dvd from their last show has been floating around but no set date yet. They set the foundation of my summer simply in the song The Gardens All Nighters. Lyrics of this song say exactly what i do with my friends. Endless drives, Hanging out at QuickChek, late night beach walks, all of this was exactly what i did in my summer. Just the time i spend with my close friends means so much to me that i never want to let that go. Recently two people have past away from my town and it just sucks to know that those kids were "kids" and that can happen to anyone at anytime. We all think we are invincible and nothing can hurt us till it does. There is one person i care so much about i wouldn't know what to do if i lost her. She's by my side every step of the way threw my life and knows me like the back of my hand. She can hate me for the rest of time but i will always care for her. Everyone i care for because we all are All Nighters. You only get one chance in this world to do what you want, to live it up and to love every second of it. If your not happy in the position your in, then free your self and be who you want to be. Whether its playing music, being and artist, or helping people through life. Do what makes you happy. In the end of the day music controls my life and if i die before stepping foot on stage at least i was happy building my life to that point. In side we are all Gardeners. Respect, Live, Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment