Sunday, March 27, 2011

We All Know, We All Know By Now..


People are so into themselves, i think they do it subconsciously. Seeing everyday people actually disgusts me since they have no respect for anyone else. Random people can be so gracious to strangers, little things like holding the door open or helping them. But these people who receive this are so ungrateful. That one thing that sets me over the edge because i try so hard to be nice to everyone, but of course no one ever accepts it. A few people on my list have actually taken advantage of my kindness, one of them being my friends Dean and Tom. I've been hanging around them a lot lately and they have honestly been awesome. I've been jamming with them a lot and they are my dudes. We wanna bring back Myspace. Those were the good old days, when you could add people you didn't know, post bulletins and do pic 4 pics. If you never loved those days, you weren't awesome. Of course Facebook is more acceptable for everyone but you can personalize. I miss the days when you could have banners and moving objects all over your page. Now its just pictures of kids with red cups and girls trying to show some skin. Of course scene girls owned Myspace and now all the Indie kids own Facebook. This is exactly the problem though, one scene leaves and another walks itself right on in. The ones who don't care about anything are usually the best ones. The are usually the nicest and don't try to impress everyone. Thats the one problem with people today, they care only about themselves and don't even try to be nice or anything. Why cant everyone just show respect. Either way, i know who my friends are....That Your The Only Thing You Talk About.

No comments:

Post a Comment