Wednesday, May 4, 2011

(almost) Summer


Since Summer is right around the corner I have decide to make my own acoustic project. Since every acoustic project has always failed with me, this time i will be taking a different approach. It wont be your typical "she broke my heart (slash) I love you" songs. It's going to be more based apon "I hate you" & random songs about the zombie apocalypse. Piss me off and I'll gladly right a song about dismantling your body parts. Lately I have been dying to just carry around my acoustic and my Uke to play random songs to people as they walk by. Even cover these dumbass pop songs that come on the radio. Though I wont be playing any official shows or even thinking about recording any of my songs cause I am strickly doing this out of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment