Tuesday, May 17, 2011

(Fuck Everything Man) Thats What My Conscious Said


I dont care what you think of me, who you think I am or what im trying to do. This is me and this is my life, if your not in it then your probably the reason. I love everyone thats in my life right now, you may not agree but they are all beautiful. They are the ones I love. What I do with my life doesnt concern you, I dont need to tell you how to live your life so stay out of mine. These people have heart, these people have dreams, and these people fucking feel whats real. We dont need judgement and we dont need pain. To live and love is all I ask because we arent invincible, we dont live forever. Dont take us for granted because life is a roller coast and the screws are falling out and when the tracks snap there is no coming back. Hate isnt worth losing a life. I dont care if you hate me or hate my friends because in the end of the day I respect you for what you do. I dont post judgement over your flaws or put your ideals to shame. You are an inspiration for others, you teach subconsciously and unconsciously on who not to be in life. My friends, the ones I love are the only thing I have, they see past the lies and are always there through tough times. You cant take that love away, ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment