Tuesday, April 19, 2011

4/19/11


Its my birthday today! It's the day where I tell everyone what to do and they have to listen. It would have been an awesome day to wake up to in the morning, if only my dysfunctional family wasn't screaming at each other for hours. As if waking up in a cold sweat from a dream about your friend falling in love with Usher wasn't bad enough. Now I have to sit hear and listen to them attempt to kill each other. The strangest things always happen on my birthday. Last year my psych teacher died in the spring semester. Actually thats probably the only weird thing that has happened, but screaming and fighting is pretty weird still. Sure the weather isn't bright and sunny out, but I don't mind the gloomy weather cause i'm going to make the best of my birthday. Last night around twilight, my friend Heather took me to iHop and bought me an omelet and some pancakes. I begged her not to cause I didn't mind paying but she pouted until I caved in and let her. Realistically my birthday started off amazing, plus I love when people text me happy birthday or write on my wall about it. There's just something about it that makes me feel happier about my birthday. So far my birthday has been good, but it's still the morning so anything can happen. Im not letting anything disrupt my birthday though.

No comments:

Post a Comment