Sunday, April 24, 2011

Egg Laying Bunnies


Honestly what the fuck do bunnies who lay eggs have anything to do with Jesus Christ? I never understood the whole idea of it and I even went to catholic school. I get the whole Jesus being a zombie thing but never understood the bunnies. It would make more sense if it was a dove since does lay eggs and the dove is a symbol of purity and freedom. All I know is Easter you get some delicious food, dress fancy, and its hotter than hell outside. Easter always happens to land on the hottest day. It doesn't matter if it snowed yesterday cause you know that Easter will be the hottest day of the month. Weather stations told me rain for Easter, my HTC Thunderbolt told me rain for Easter yet its still beautiful hot. Easters just one of those holidays you celebrate just to go out to eat like Mother's Day or Father's Day or Take Your Child To Work Day. Just another dumb holiday to waste away your whole Sunday celebrating nothing. But I can't complain cause I enjoy being with family and having the home cooked Fiesta Spanish Tradition, just a mass blend of Spanish food. Gotta love the stupid holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment