Thursday, April 14, 2011

It's The Day Before 4/20 Some Where


Finally some nice weather. Yeah i love how the nations number one trusted network gets shut down for hours because of a little rain and wind, thats April for ya. I love this month because of course my birthday, but also because its when spring really starts to kick in. It's been way to long of a winter and honestly im done with everyone complaining about it, like do you think everyone else likes that shitty weather? Regardless what the weather is like in April, it's still gonna be my birthday next week. Of course the day after it is the legendary 4/20 where everyone has to smoke something or else its like breaking the law, when technically your still breaking the law. I really dont understand why people are always like, its 4/20 some where! Honestly though why must you say that, not everyone cares that your a lifeless stone that still lives in a basement. Plus no one ever takes note its my birthday, it just starts this count down to 12 o' clock am so they can start smoking. Then again why should we celebrate my birthday, its not like I've done anything amazing in this world. I guess its just the fact that I've never had a legit party for my birthday. There has always been occasions where some people would make it and others wouldn't, but i want everyone there this year. I dont care what i get, i just want my friends and the people i love to be with me on my birthday. Now I have been planning a Star Wars themed costume party, but nothing is set in stone yet. How awesome is that gonna be? People can dress up like any Star Wars character. Possibilities are endless and hopefully my high expectations for my birthday are endless.

No comments:

Post a Comment