Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Apocalypse Day 1:


Didn't think this snow would actually be this much. Snowed in with a few friends and i think everyone has already gotten cabin fever. Few went outside to have a cigarette and they have been hearing weird noises and seeing shadows. Who knows whats going to happen either way ghost adventures is on and im watching it all night. Everyone is starting to beat the crap out of each other and its getting out of hand. Day two may be a blood bath, just as long as Heather keeps her dirty hands off of me I wont have to lay the law down. Im praying work decides to not call me in for the morning shift, even if they did im probably not even going in. All shame goes out the window at two o' clock in the morning. Some of us are getting way to comfortable with their sexuality. Sure enough watching Emma Stone in Easy A would pass some time. My odd love for red heads is starting to rub off on the rest of my friends. Gingers may not have souls but they have my heart. Hopefully sleeping tonight wont be so bad just as long as everyone stops dropping their cigarettes. In the perfect world it snows forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment