Monday, January 24, 2011

It Feels Like 20 Below..

Winter is just getting colder and cold. While at school i found my hands actually turning blue from walking on campus. Almost went to all my classes except oceanography which i have Tuesday's. Lately i've been obsessed with watching Man v.s Food and Ghost Adventures on the Travel network. They are probably my top favorite shows on right now. God only knows when The Walking Dead is coming back on. So always i've been deathly busy but i have been trying to make the best of it. Its actually snow again Tuesday which isn't a surprise. I've been waiting for this snow storm to come and i have been dreading it. Besides all this, the Jets taking a big loss last night which is very sad. Whats even sadder than that is the fact that watching my dog hump a stuffed bear all night was ten times more exciting than watching that foot ball game. My dog needs to get laid...badly. Hes been humping things left and right, there just isn't any stopping him. As for super bowl i'll probably be having a super bowl fiesta, mainly for the commercials. Two things that must happen February, my dog needs to get laid...and the Steelers better win.

No comments:

Post a Comment