Monday, January 10, 2011

xSLENDERx

Maybe thats what Antwan Dodson saw that sparked his fame. I just heard about this mythical creature just the other night and to my surprise a few of my friends are actually terrified of it. Slender man, who has long arms and tentacle like limbs on its back, is said to haunt children and haunt the ones who fear it. So of course knowing my friends we poke fun at this by making a soundtrack to an epic battle scene we all thought of. Listening to this while we drive and purposely winning at the 'Get Lost Game' never gets old. I'm just waiting for the day i come home late one night only to be followed by Slender Man himself. I wouldn't be surprised either i'd actually thank him for choosing me out of all the people in the world. But i doubt it, New Jersey already has one mythical creature and with all the Quickchek's and Benny's there is no room for Slender Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment