Monday, January 17, 2011

Darth Vader


Today is Darth Vader's birthday. James Earl Jones who did the voice for Darth Vader was born this day 1931. Star Wars is probably my favorite movie series of all time. I might as well be obsessed with it. I try so hard to have a Star Wars marathon but no one ever wants to watch all of them with me. I'm just way to into it. Roxanne has never seen Star Wars and she's the only girl that has been willing to actually watch it with me. I doubt she'll be able to watch all of them though. To be honest i would probably still play with the toys if someone got them for me thats how sad it is. I've even seen the remastered versions in order from episode 4 to 6 back to back in the movie theater. I even read the books and there are so many of them. Call me crazy but that is my obsession.

No comments:

Post a Comment