Wednesday, January 12, 2011

If This Is Worth My Time Than I'll Be Here For A While..






...If this is worth your while than your making me smile. I think its safe to say that i love every person that is in my life. I think about how much each person makes me happy. Today i really took a step back and thought about how my life is because of them. I think how my life would be if i didn't meet this certain someone, how much of a change things would be. But then i also think of the dark side of it, losing them. I've become so close to them because i love them and if i were to loose someone i don't know if i could handle that. After recently loosing two people that were so close to me i now find myself not being able to get sleep because i constantly think the worst and how i need to be there when something goes wrong. It sounds crazy but i'm just so afraid to sleep. It gets so bad that my mind begins to race and i start thinking about people i don't talk to anymore and how they still impacted my life and how i feel like i could protect them from any danger. Growing up thinking know one really cared for me except for my grandparents made me so uneasy to make friends. Now i actually have something more than friends, i have people that love me. The fact that everyone thinks they are invincible and that this wont happen to me, its just scary because it can happen to you. My friends are what i have to live for. They are worth my time and they will forever lay in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment