Thursday, January 27, 2011

Snow Apocalypse 3

Just when everyone thought it would stop...it starts again. Its sad how much i track the weather but i like to prepare myself for this. Took me hours to finally get my car out of this mess and i ended up getting stuck on my way to the Verizon store. When finally getting there i find out they cant even help me with my problem. Just my luck right, well it gets better. Work wasn't cancelled today so of course everyone needs to go to the party store when it snows. On top of that ended up getting into a pointless argument with someone who is too self centered. Yes its been a rough two days but it will get better. As if trapping myself in my room for the past two weeks wasn't enough it has to snow leaving me stuck inside when i actually want to be out. I swear this time ill loose my mind if i continuously watch the Travel channel and all its vacation get away resorts. I guess one up side to this weather is that my classes for the day were cancelled so i can just waste my day away until work decides to slave me.

No comments:

Post a Comment